Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello there, 1 am. Fancy meeting you in the ER...

Hey Guys,
It's a little after 1 am and I'm sitting with my laptop in a small ER room with Leah, waiting for a bed in the PICU  to open up. We arrived at the ER at around 7 pm, but this is normal. We've been through it too many times to think it would be any different than before. Leah  is in the ER for a UTI, thankfully nothing too serious, but I'm glad we figured it out. We noticed the past few days, she's been more and more agitated, has had a higher heart rate when awake and when sleeping and her temperature has been higher than normal.
Zev was on the phone with the docs all day trying to figure out how to help her with her discomfort.



OK, so I had to stop writing because we were finally brought up to a room in the PICU. Leah just got settled in and it's 2 AM now, so I'm going to go to sleep, but I'll post again tomorrow probably, since I did want to write more, I'm just exhausted right now

G'night!
Peace
Frani

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see that they know what is causing it right now. I hope you guys have some peace and I pray for your strength <3 yall :)

    ReplyDelete